The Sunglasses ? I have a condition called "Photo Phobia"
My eyes can't deal with "Light" like they used to.
Height: 6 ' 1"
Body Fat: Not Much
Age: 74 +
With your Host
* PB Sports
Two different ways to "Work Out"
We are the "Webhatten project" a group of U.S. Veterans,
ranging in age from 74 to 90, who have come out of retirement to create Jobs, address certain
Social Issues and have some some Fun.
We are not trying to place blame or find fault, however,
This program has been designed for
1. You must be 18 Years Old. 2. You played "Sports" in "School"
3. You are a Member of a Gym or are willing to join one again.
Ok, maybe you are Not An "Alpha" however you know a few
and believe me, you will be doing them a Great Favor
by informing them about PB Sports
By the way
Visit one of our other Projects that will be coming in 2020
Does this Sound Familiar ?
1. No matter what Sex, you were a very active child, playing, running, jumping, climbing trees.
2. In school, be it High School or College, you played Sports.
You loved the Competition, pitting yourself against others
3. Once you left School, you tried to duplicate the feeling with other activities,
But it's not the same - is it ?
4. You tried to stay in shape, even joined a Gym and then........
There's WORK !
The Kids, In laws, Bills, Needless Appointments, etc.
* "The Results Speak for Themselves" c
PED Free for 74 +Years
You finally give in to "The Dad Bod" or the "Mom Mess"
as the years go by, you just lose it.
When you played "Sports" you did what ?
You TRAINED !
You hit the Gym ! You Ran ! You Pumped IRON !
IN OTHER WORDS
1. The GYM was a Just a part of you getting ready to perform during an Event/Game.
2. Much of the Time, Weight Lifting was Mandatory.
When there is no longer a "Game/Event"
You drift away from "Working Out"
The Last Great Listening Party
Coming August 7 -8 2020